Redefining communications and strategy to be more effective
I believe the new media have added to the two traditional communication spheres the collective and the personal a very important third, which is the individual. We are faced with a new scenario and is necessary to move with very different forms and methods of communication, effective and very specific. Thus we redefine communication.. Photo by: Jens Johnsson – Unsplash
EXPERIENCED CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Marketing ~ Targeting ~ Multimedia Content
Dynamic, forward-looking Communications Expert with a wealth of expertise in developing and implementing strategic communications programs “On” and “Off” line in alignment with business objectives to drive growth and profitability.
Demonstrated success in public and media relations, employee communications, brand and image development, and targeting. Influential consultant accomplished in advising senior leadership in crisis and issues management.
Expert-level degree of knowledge in visual production and presentation skills. Innovative, entrepreneurial and high energy leader with solid interpersonal skills and ability to solve tough problems through effective relationship building.
Additional areas of expertise include Public Affairs · Major Event Communications · Media Management · Bi-lingual: English / Spanish · Crisis Communications · Community Outreach · International Relations.
Consultant of: *GLG Council Membership *Probusiness Group
Master in Marketing and Sports Management, Valencia International University, Valencia, Spain. · Communications & Political Marketing, Partido Popular, Madrid, Spain · Bachelor in Journalism & Communications, Universidad de La Sabana, Bogota, Colombia.
- THE RESPONSE TO THE CRISIS IS THE GREATEST WEAKNESS OF THE COMPANIES AND THE WORST THEY DO NOT PREPARE FOR AN EVENT IN WHICH THEY RISK EVERYTHING
- LA RESPUESTA EN LA CRISIS ES LA MAYOR DEBILIDAD DE LAS EMPRESAS Y LO PEOR NO SE PREPARAN PARA UN EVENTO EN EL QUE ARRIESGAN TODO
- RELATIONS WITH THE GOVERNMENT AND OF PUBLIC AFFAIRS ARE USUALLY FAILED MORE BY ERRORS IN HOW THEY ARE EXECUTED THAN THROUGH THE CAUSE OF POLITICIANS
- LAS RELACIONES CON EL GOBIERNO Y MANEJO DE LOS ASUNTOS PÚBLICOS SUELEN FALLAR MÁS POR ERRORES EN CÓMO SE EJECUTAN QUE POR CAUSA DE LOS POLÍTICOS
- EL ¿USTED NO SABE QUIÉN SOY YO? DEBE IMPONERSE EN COLOMBIA
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.